Java developer – Technical Professional For System Integration Positions in Siemens Healthineers Žilina, Zilina, Slovakia
Website Siemens Healthineers
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Siemens Healthineers in Žilina, Zilina, Slovakia 2022
About the job
Our mission is to provide IT environments, which support the business to define their global and regional sales product portfolio. This enables our sales organizations to configure our systems and solutions to our customers’ needs and provide quotes in any country or language.
Your role will be a technical professional for system integration, data conversion and system lifecycle management.
In this role, your responsibilities and tasks include:
- Design requirements and test cases based on business requirements
- Design and implement SW utilities, which integrate several systems and components, convert data and provide system monitoring.
- Monitor incidents and control problem solving, update knowledge base
- Ensure IT Security & IT Compliance, Data privacy, Cyber security and SW clearing
- Scheduling and monitoring events (system maintenance, updates, major incidents, disaster recovery, etc.)
- Hands on experience in a standalone software development
- Java and UNIX skills required
- SQL and XML knowledge required
- Webservice (HTTP/REST/SOAP) knowledge
- Cloud knowledge (AWS and/or Azure) appreciated
- Perl, Python and/or shell scripting experience welcomed
- With your focused and structured approach, you work effectively in a multi-cultural environment in Germany and the US by using up-to-date collaboration platforms.
- You have high customer orientation and analytical skills and you enjoy to drive continuous improvement of our service delivery.
- Being a team player and your ability to discuss relevant business topics in English will be the basis for efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues and partners around the globe.
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program – 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
- We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee’s fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Žilina, Zilina, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A