Junior Software Engineer for remote scanning assistance solution Jobs in Siemens Healthineers Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Website Siemens Healthineers
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Siemens Healthineers in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia 2022
About the job
Job description, responsibilities and duties What we are looking for
We are looking for Junior Software Engineer that joins our team building innovative remote scanning assistance solution. This solution contributes to the future of healthcare – telemedicine will be becoming permanent new normal. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
As Junior Software Engineer you will participate on the entire product development & maintenance processes (prototyping, analyzes, design, implementation, testing, production, deployments, maintenance, optimization, fault reports handling etc.) – you will learn & see all end-to-end aspects of the product development – that’s the unique proposition of joining specifically this adventure. We additionally offer you:
- personal & professional growth
- state-of-the-art applications, technology, and methodologies
- lean environment
- credo: „We don’t do mistakes – we learn”
- team with great people
- and the fun.
More about us: http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/
Required education, skills and personality requirements We expect
- University education (Bachelor’s degree) in Computer Science
- University education (Master’s degree) in Computer Science
- English (B2)
- knowledge of object-oriented programming
- knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and WPF AND / OR
Personality requirements and skills:
- does the things to the end
- open for the changes
- team player (more important are team results than individual ones)
- willing to continuously learn
- having sense of humor
The job will require occasional traveling to Germany (after COVID-19 pandemic is over).
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program – 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1700EUR brutto /month + VAR*
- We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee’s fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A