Website Showforce Services Ltd Event Crew Event Staff and Production Technical Personnel
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Showforce Services Ltd Event Crew Event Staff and Production Technical Personnel in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Project Managers work as the key point of contact between internal clients as well as the Technical and Production teams to deliver high-quality projects to time, cost and budget. Running multiple projects in their entirety the Project Managers ensure that resources are in place and teams have been clearly briefed as to the client’s requirements. Problem-solving skills are very important as well as highly advanced organizational skills.
Quality in delivery:
Ensuring all project deliverables are meticulously planned, delivering the right levels of quality and representing best value for our clients.
Developing a strong relationship with clients and internal departments, ensuring regular, collaborative dialogue and client servicing.
Ensuring that best practice processes and learnings are applied to all projects and taking an active role in providing feedback to the global management team for continual improvement.
Ensuring our projects are sufficiently staffed, providing guidance to freelance staff on project work.
Health & Safety:
Working with all members of staff and Maestra H&S representatives to oversee implementation of Maestra guidelines, policies and processes, and ensuring the necessary training and support is available for all teams.
– Oversee the successful delivery of project outputs
– Review client briefs and assess requirements with Account Managers including agreement on initial budget splits as required. – Work in partnership with the Account Managers, Design and Production teams to formulate and present
– Provide experience and depth of knowledge to project proposals, ensuring that they balance creative ambition with safe and practical delivery as well as offering value to our clients.
– Manage project delivery in accordance with Maestra/Client contracts, including the management of any client-owned/sub-contracted kit as appropriate. – Work with the Operations team to source appropriate I&D resources and coordinate their scheduling and roles within a project.
– Review 3rd party suppliers and identify possible new partners on a regular basis in line with the procurement policy.
– Coordinate subcontractor deliverables and ensure they are in accordance with the agreed specification overseeing the fabrication/production of all items.
– Ensure the Projects team works in compliance within Maestra policies and guidelines.
– Support any new business pitches and RFQ processes as required.
- Be client facing at any time, able to clearly articulate why proposed production methodologies are the best solution, help provide justification on cost line items, and be willing to listen and collaborate with the client.
- Support the Maestra Health & Safety representative, advising clients of H&S requirements and implementing them on site.
- Oversee financial control of projects with internal departments and sub-contractors, ensuring delivery of all aspects of assigned projects within the agreed timeframe and budget.
- On project completion, ensure the precise financial reconciliation of all production budgets, ensuring debriefs are undertaken on all projects and results are communicated, and best-practice and learnings are shared across the company.
- Oversee the cost management of any freelance resources as required, seek best value and manage costs in accordance with the relevant budgets.
Internal Design/Production Development
- Closely collaborate with the Design team in the development of creative concepts to ensure they can be delivered within budget, and will deliver client-optimal solution at a fair price.
- Be proactive and take the initiative to move projects forward, collaborating with other Maestra departments.
- Ensure any production/design changes are communicated to all relevant parties.
- Monitor internal and 3rd party supplier drawings and ensure final drawings and any detailed calculations are submitted internally, to the client and local authorities as appropriate.
- Continue to foster a professional, respectful and collaborative approach across the team
- Manage all team schedules to provide a seamless production service and ensure staff welfare is proactively managed
Experience And Skills Required
– Extensive experience of delivering exhibitions & live shows.
- Thorough understanding of the Technical (Lighting/Sound and Video) & Scenic (fabrication) disciplines required to deliver large scale exhibitions and live events. Maestra recognizes that individuals may have a bias towards particular disciplines – but an applicant should have the ability to deliver all aspects of a project.
– Proficient in Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CAD package or equivalent.
– Experience in the use of finance management systems.
– Capable of managing large scale, complex budgets
- Hard working, dedicated and reliable.
- Committed to delivering quality and professionalism with meticulous attention to detail.
- Team-oriented with demonstrable leadership skills.
- Flexible regarding creative and client changes during the project cycle.
- Calm under pressure, extremely organized, pro-active with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communicator with a positive can-do attitude.
- Intelligent, ambitious and highly motivated team player.
- Embrace an ever-developing landscape of new technology.
- Proactive, seeking out innovations in the industry that may be applied to projects.
- Bring drive and enthusiasm to the role.
- Able and willing to travel internationally, occasionally for extended periods as required.
Company: Showforce Services Ltd Event Crew Event Staff and Production Technical Personnel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A