Website Sharp Decisions
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Sharp Decisions in Jersey City, NJ 2022
About the job
Pay rate:- $56.35/hr. on W2
12+months contract with possible extension
Can you give me a quick overview of what your team does and why you’re looking to bring on a contractor?
Asset Services support in a prime client service environment, all components of corporate action processing and reconciliation on mandatory and voluntary corporate actions
- Requires previous experience in scrubbing and processing of corporate action events
- Requires extensive market knowledge of US corporate action events (Voluntary and Mandatory). Including voluntary events such as tenders, merger elections, conversions, rights and warrants subscriptions and consents. Including mandatory events such as reverse splits, mergers, spin-offs, redemptions, partial calls and name changes.
- Strong understanding of DTCCs platform and processes around viewing event information and submitting voluntary elections, requires understanding of DTCC allocation process
- Knowledge of income processing a plus including cash dividends, coupons an P&I
- Knowledge of Broadridge platforms a plus in including BPS, DIVSY, REOR and Impact
- Strong client service skills
- Knowledge of ISO Swift messaging
- Act as liaison with internal/external business partners
Products include US Equities and Fixed Income securities Decision-Making Responsibility:
- Must interpret corporate action notices and determine HSBC response
- Independent decision making abilities while engaging Management at all times
- Must ensure all regulatory requirements are understood and met
- Performs according to prescribed procedures.
What would you say are the TOP 3 must-have skills youre looking for? (Measurable skills, technologies, etc.)
- corporate actions experience.
- Computer literacy, knowledge of Excel and Word, detailed oriented, good problem solver, should have good communication skills
- Knowledge of US markets, Fixed income and Equity products
How many years of experience are you looking for? As you start to go through resumes, what would stand out to you as the BEST candidate versus an AVERAGE candidate?
Minimum of 2-5 years experience in processing corporate actions
Do you need someone with a particular degree or certification?
- No required level, experience is more important.
Company: Sharp Decisions
Vacancy Type: $50/hr – $56/hr · Contract · Associate
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ
Application Deadline: N/A