Director of Social Work – Kentucky Correctional Psychiatric Center Jobs in Seven Counties Services Lúč na Ostrove, Trnava Region, Slovakia
Website Seven Counties Services
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Seven Counties Services in Lúč na Ostrove, Trnava Region, Slovakia 2022
About the job
Recruits, hires and supervises clinical and nonclinical employees of the Social Services Department at Kentucky Correctional Psychiatric Center, including scheduling, conducting performance reviews, and providing training; and performs other duties as required. This position is required to understand and follow all patient safety policies and procedures, to participate in required training programs and to do all that is reasonable to prevent injury to patients, employees, the facility, and the general public. This position is required to adhere to time and attendance policies including inclement weather practices.
Graduate of a college or university with a master’s degree. Must have three years of professional experience in social work in a behavioral health treatment setting or counseling in a behavioral health treatment setting with a supervisory background. The employee shall become familiar with HIPAA regulations and do their utmost to protect all protected health information (PHI) and other personal or sensitive information within their trust in the course of state business by applying appropriate safeguards and sharing only the information required to deliver agency services. Any personal or sensitive information overheard or seen by the employee will be kept confidential by not sharing it with others, on or off the work-site grounds. Must have computer competency in approved hospital systems. Must have excellent customer service skills.
Description of Duties
- Directs the daily operations of the Social Services Department.
- Recruits and hires staff; provides supervision, maintains employee schedules, and provides clinical consultation.
- Completes and implements a recruitment and retention plan for the
- Monitorseviews social services activities and documentation to assure
compliance with standards, initiatives, practices, and policies.
- Reviews and audits master treatment plans and provides an on-going ed
- ucation to clinicians.
- Responsible for on-going data monitoring for social service department.
- Works collaboratively with senior management; performs performance
improvement activities for the Social Services Department and the hosp
- tal. Responsible for collecting and analyzing departmental quality data.
- Liaise with community agencies and partners as needed.
- Serves on hospital-wide committees and work groups.
- Plans, schedules and leads social services meetings. Coordinates hospi-
tal wide social service needs with programs and disciplines.
- Delivers patient care services as consistent with clinical degree and ser
- vice needs including on- and off-unit groups.
- Oversees and coordinates student training/ field placement; coordi
- nates provision of CSW/LCSW clinical supervision within the scope of
practice to assist in meeting supervision requirement for clinicians to
obtain/maintain licensure from appropriate KY Boards.
- Completes all annually required training according to established time
frames; maintains professional credentials and performs other duties as
We continually help our community and employees flourish… one life at a time. As a Seven Counties Services employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Seven Counties Services.
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Wellness Programs – Company Paid
- Financial Wellbeing
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance – Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance – Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Career Development and Growth
- At Seven Counties Services training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement – We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us
- Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
- Seven Counties Services and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off – Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program – assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Seven Counties Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Company: Seven Counties Services
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Lúč na Ostrove, Trnava Region, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A