Mental Health Counselor – KCPC Job in Seven Counties Services Lúč na Ostrove, Trnava Region, Slovakia
Website Seven Counties Services
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Seven Counties Services in Lúč na Ostrove, Trnava Region, Slovakia 2022
About the job
Kentucky Correctional Psychiatric Center (KCPC) is a licensed psychiatric hospital that conducts forensic competency evaluations, competency restoration, and criminal responsibility evaluations for pre-trial patients. The facility also provides inpatient treatment for individuals who have been adjudicated incompetent to stand trial and are held on a civil commitment order. All patients at KCPC are court-ordered under KRS 504.080, KRS 504.110, or KRS 202C. KCPC serves all 120 counties and is located in a secure facility on the grounds of Luther Luckett Correctional Complex in Lagrange, Kentucky.
Under routine to moderate supervision, this position, as an interdisciplinary treatment team member, provides direct care to patients through individual and group services that promote improved psychosocial and emotional wellbeing. The provision of services includes psychoeducational groups on resource identification, communication training, problem-solving training, illness management, and coping skills. This position is required to adhere to time and attendance policies including inclement weather practices. “This position is deemed essential and has been designated for mandatory operations by the Appointing Authority; therefore, the incumbent is not eligible for Adverse Weather Leave.”
Required Qualifications: Bachelor degree in social work, psychology or other related health field. Must have computer competency in approved hospital systems. Must have excellent customer service skills. The employee shall become familiar with HIPAA regulations and do their utmost to protect all protected health information (PHI) and other personal or sensitive information within their trust in the course of state business by applying appropriate safeguards and sharing only the information required to deliver agency services. Any personal or sensitive information overheard or seen by the employee will be kept confidential by not sharing it with others, on or off the work-site grounds. Fully participates in all hospital activities regarding the elimination of the use of seclusion and restraints in patient care including educational requirements, competency development activities, and meeting established performance goals and measures. _______________________________________________________________________________
% Description of Duties
- 50% Provides direct care to patients through group and individual counseling/interventions that are inclusive of a variety of modalities to assigned population groups including psychoeducational groups.
- 20% Attends and participates in staff meetings, case reviews, and treatment planning sessions.
- 20% Advocates for best patient care by ensuring that the treatment team members incorporate individualized, measurable, and attainable goals in each treatment plan. Maintains accurate, confidential documentation of services administered to clients through staff notes, organizational service forms, various report, etc.
- 10% Completes hospital and departmental required training. Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor.
We continually help our community and employees flourish… one life at a time. As a Seven Counties Services employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Seven Counties Services.
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Wellness Programs – Company Paid
- Financial Wellbeing
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance – Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance – Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Career Development and Growth
- At Seven Counties Services training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement – We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us
- Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
- Seven Counties Services and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off – Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program – assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Seven Counties Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Company: Seven Counties Services
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Associate
Job Location: Lúč na Ostrove, Trnava Region, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A