This Jobsfunter Listing is about ServiceNow in Staines-upon-Thames, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
As part of the global Customer Success team, you will provide a single point of contact for the customer to ensure success on their journey with ServiceNow in both, a proactive and reactive manner. You will be a trusted advisor for their ServiceNow investment and let them know that you will always be with them on their entire journey.
You will work with our customers and the account team to manage their post-sale experience; to drive consumption, adoption and customer satisfaction, and ultimately help our customers grow their business on the ServiceNow platform.
We are looking for someone who likes to work with customers and use their interpersonal skills. You will be part of the customers’ journeys and will understand the technical side of their product adoption but also help them along the way with regular interaction.
What you get to do in this role:
- After grabbing a cup of coffee, you jump into a dynamic international working environment with great colleagues and customers
- Own a portfolio of accounts and drive business outcomes for those customers
- Ensure that customers gain the maximum value from their ServiceNow investment and utilize their licenses and products purchased
- Identify key criteria for assisting your customers and leverage known strategies and success stories to address them
- Spread the word of ServiceNow customer success stories and processes
- Collaborate with ServiceNow stakeholder teams to ensure product adoption, growth attainment and increased platform usage as well as the internal account team to ensure customer success
- Proactively monitor customer health to lead and drive changes of their ServiceNow platform
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- ServiceNow product knowledge and / or experience in an IT (SaaS) industry/environment
- Experience helping customers deploy and see the value of the products they have purchased
- Experience working in consultative environment with Account Management/Project Management Teams
- Great data analysis and tracking skills
- Creative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives independently within a high paced environment
- Drive complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Quantitative analysis skills with proven business insight and judgement
- Comfortable working with / presenting to senior internal & external stakeholders
- Experience of working in a global team, for an international company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You must have the right to work in England
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required In Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Staines-upon-Thames, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A