Website Sequoia Consulting Group
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Sequoia Consulting Group in San Francisco, CA 2022
About the job
For more than 20 years, people-driven companies have turned to Sequoia to get their employee experience right. We’re in this business because we know that taking great care of people leads to better business outcomes. Helping our clients achieve those outcomes is what drives our team, our strategic service offerings, and our technology forward.
Sequoia comes through for clients with guidance, service, and the Sequoia People Platform. Through their compensation, benefits, and overall people programs, we enable them to better manage their global workforce, reduce administrative burdens, and reach a deeper level of employee care and support. We strategically use technology to enhance the expert guidance and committed service we bring to every client engagement.
- Sequoia’s Integration Engineer will help design and build integration between multiple systems. The engineer must be able to work with business/technology/product stakeholders, translate business requirements into technical design, and partner with the technical team to develop and deploy the solution.
- This position requires 2+ years’ experience with middleware applications, including mid-level knowledge with Mulesoft, as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
What You Get To Do
- Assist in building technical solutions for enterprise systems using the integration tools to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment
- Use your knowledge of SOA design patterns for building middleware systems using message routing, content enrichment, message filtering, message transformation, guaranteed delivery, message sequencing, batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms
- Identify, analyze, and design integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint Studio and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and delivery
What You Bring
- Good understanding of integration design patterns & best practices
- Experience with Java development and good understanding of OOPS concept
- Experience with the design and development of integrations solutions to process high volume data as well as XML/JSON based REST APIs and familiarity with API management
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced working in Agile Scrum
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related field
- Mule certification would be a huge plus
We Expect That These Will Resonate With You, Excite You, And Empower You To Do Your Best Work
Sequoia exists to come through for people who put their trust in us. Our team members live by a set of core values that underscore everything we do – for each other and for our clients.
Passion for service
Caring for others
Focused on relationship building
What We Offer
Compensation & Benefits
Sequoia offers team members compensation and benefits to support the physical, financial and emotional wellbeing of you and your loved ones. We continuously and purposefully build an inclusive culture, designed to empower everyone to do their best work.
Our compensation and benefits are thoughtful, competitive and leading edge, but most of all, they reflect what our people value most.
We employ diverse talent across North America and focus on well-rounded, values- based colleagues to add to our culture and help us forge new ground.
Sequoia provides equal opportunity to all applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
We are building something special in the world of HR and this is an important role for us, and an incredible opportunity for the right candidate. Our environment is inclusive, diverse, ignited, built on integrity and deeply committed. Come and help us truly make a difference investing in people.
Sequoia has offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Tempe, and Bangalore. Visit Sequoia.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to learn more.
Company: Sequoia Consulting Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: N/A