Website Sellmark Corporation
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Sellmark Corporation in Mansfield, TX 2022
About the job
JOB TITLE: Email Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO:Director of Global Marketing
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Sellmark Corporation looks for individuals who excel in their role and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and employees. We look for individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success and build relationships? We are looking for people like this to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
This position will work closely with marketing, sales, creative design, and product development teams to create and deliver compelling email communications for various audiences, including newsletters, product surveys, and sales promotions.
Essential Duties And Tasks
- Oversee daily email operations to ensure that emails are completed and deployed on time.
- Daily monitoring of campaign and delivery performance.
- Segment email lists and develop systems for nurture campaigns to various audiences.
- Manage subscriber database to grow the email list and improve response.
- Assist the creative design and web development teams in creating highly responsive and effective landing pages.
- Measure effectiveness of email marketing campaigns and monitor subscriptions to continually improve ROI from email marketing efforts.
- Assist in writing and editing content for email distribution.
- Analyze analytics and generate performance reports to add to the marketing dashboard.
- Log and monitor web development bugs effecting the email marketing program to ensure they are addressed in a timely manner.
- Attend industry trade shows and participate in special events as needed.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The employee is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
Education And/Or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience in Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of (3) years’ experience in Email Marketing required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud and Digital Single Lens Reflex.
- Willing to undergo and pass a background check and drug screen.
- Experience writing and editing email marketing content.
- Strong HTML & CSS skills.
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM and email best practices.
- Web analytics experience.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to drive actions.
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management software.
- Excellent verbal and composition ability, plus a high degree of professionalism.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a high level of integrity and strong work ethic.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. The employee will be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull and operate office machinery. The employee must be able to lift up to (50) pounds. Specific work assignments may change without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The majority of work will be performed in a climate-controlled environment, but the employee may be exposed to outdoor conditions such as inclement weather and varying degrees of temperature.
Schedules will vary depending on business needs, and may entail working nights, weekends and holidays. Must be flexible to work outside of departmental operating hours.
Competitive Compensation, Benefits And Training
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- 401k match.
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Generous paid vacation.
- Continual professional training and career enhancement opportunities available.
Company: Sellmark Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Mansfield, TX
Application Deadline: N/A