Quality Coordinator – Inpatient Rehab Vacancies in Select Medical Miami, FL
Website Select Medical
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Select Medical in Miami, FL 2022
About the job
- A joint venture with Select Medical & Hospital*
Miami, Florida 33155
The Quality Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Director of Quality Management with all aspects of the hospital Quality Program. This will include data collection and presentation for quality, environment, infection control, quality control and risk management. This position will assist as directed in quality meetings and teams and help prepare agenda items for required meetings. The Quality Coordinator also assists with implementation of hospital quality plan, survey readiness, and root cause analysis.
- Valid professional clinical license required . RN licensure preferred.
- 2 years of clinical experience in rehabilitation or acute care preferred.
- Previous experience with one major area of responsibility preferred (quality improvement, risk management, infection control, or survey readiness).
- Demonstrates familiarity with accrediting standards, including TJC and CARF preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals Provide Advanced Treatment And Comprehensive Care To Best Address The Medical, Physical, Emotional And Vocational Challenges For Individuals With
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
- Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law .
Company: Select Medical
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: N/A