Primary functions for this position include, but are not limited to the following: Ensuring store and warehouse inventories are properly maintained, Researching and resolving inventory variances, as well as Maintaining and distributing vending/mobile operations inventory for the Merchandise department. Ambassadors in role must be effective at multi-tasking, prioritizing, maintaining a sense of urgency, and possess good communication skills.
- Maintains a professional appearance that meets grooming standards.
- Other duties as assigned. This may include, but not be limited to working in operational areas during park hours, assisting the warehouse, or working in other departments as needed.
- Tracks product movement from the warehouse to park locations by checking all orders delivered.
- Worked as part of a team daily to ensure all tasks have been completed accurately.
- Responsible for reporting all order discrepancies and works with the warehouse to resolve.
- Performs park location cycle counts and compares to system on hand levels. This process includes awareness of pending damages, store to store transfers, warehouse orders and deliveries.
- Must be able to multitask; prioritize assignments and have good organizational skills.
- Must be able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude to ensure excellent guest service
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to stand, walk, and work for prolonged periods of time in extreme weather conditions as well as frequently climb ladders and stairs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to include weekdays, weekends, evening and holidays.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timeline.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be willing to comply with and ensure team members comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior data entry and/or inventory experience preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com