The Sales Support Officer is responsible for contributing to the Private Banking unit’s overall success by providing superior service and administrative support to the Private Banking Team. The incumbent possesses a thorough knowledge of the Bank’s Commercial, Small Business and Retail products and services. His/her primary focus is to assist with documentation, client transactions, compliance, and ensuring established policies and procedures are followed to mitigate risk to the Bank. The responsibilities include adherence to Bank security procedures, identifying referral opportunities and revenue leakage.
- Completion of any returns/reporting requirements accurately and submitting to the appropriate authority in a timely manner;
- Responding promptly and effectively to requests, concerns and complaints from clients and the Private Banking Team
- Providing a high level of service and support combined with innovative approaches to resolving Client’s and the Private
- Banking Team’s service issues while adhering to policy and procedures;
- Assisting the Private Banking Team by preparing documentation packages for credit, deposit accounts and investment product set-ups accurately and efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Bank’s Commercial, Small Business and Retail Banking products and services to be positioned to meet our High Net Worth Client’s ongoing needs;
- Taking full responsibility for all Client inquiries/concerns/complaints directed to him/her and resolving those issues within their discretion to the client’s satisfaction or by escalating to the appropriate source, as set out in the Bank’s Complaint Resolution Standards and Procedures;
- Ensuring all Business Authentication requirements are adhered to in order to protect the integrity of the Client and Bank information;
- Completing all function-specific documentation accurately as per Bank standards in order to protect both the organization and the Private Banking Unit;
- Assist in ensuring the Bank’s risk profile is mitigated by:
- The incumbent requires a high degree of client focus to deliver to the elevated Private Banking / Wealth Management standard for consistent delivery of the client experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous Retail Branch experience required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montréal, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org