Global Technology Services (GTS) is accountable for planning, engineering and 24×7 operations of all global infrastructure supporting Scotiabank. We deliver the full range of IT infrastructure services inclusive of the public cloud, traditional data centers and our branch locations. Our services include architecture, engineering and operational support of our networks, systems and databases as well as end-user support for over 90,000 Scotia Bank employees. GTS is a team of over 1,800 people located in 15 countries, with our primary locations in Toronto and Mexico City.
- Reporting to the Senior Enterprise Architect, Cloud Services, you will fulfill the responsibility of a Cloud DevOps Engineer.
- Senior Puppet Configuration Management and Automation Developer.
- You possess excellent communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills to both a business and technical audience.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have at least 7+ years of hands-on working experience in the systems’ integration development and Restful APIs coding
- You have at least 5+ years of hands-on working experience in the development of Infrastructure pipelines using Jenkins and Groovy
- You have at least 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with Puppet Development
- You have at least 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with GCP and Azure Platform
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com