The Manager is responsible for providing guidance and direction to their team related to product knowledge, customer service behaviors, and process and policy support and system functionality.
- Ensuring regular visibility on the floor to foster and develop a strong, positive team environment, driving employee empowerment, innovation and a high degree of employee engagement.
- Rewarding success and managing non-performance of team and managing day-to-day employee relations issues.
- Leverage coaching techniques and utilizing technologies to regularly and effectively engage team members based in a remote location (as required).
- Identifying and supporting training and developmental needs of team members. Responsible for delivering skill builds.
- Support new staffs with onboarding and transition from training to the floor and ensuring Personal Development Plans is a priority for team
- Driving the internal communication process by ensuring the team is aware of business changes, key projects, and corporate goals and ongoing critical changes affecting customers and employees, in order to improve the day to day efficiency of the
- Centre as well as customer service overall.
Leading team meetings to acknowledge positive results, communicate the team’s focus, review the team’s goals and priorities, share best practices, successes and address challenges.
- Having a clear understanding of the Centre’s financial and non-financial goals. Monitoring individual and team results against targets. Independently devising and implementing tactical responses to specific performance issues within the team to correct any negative trends.
- Solid understanding of omni channel agents and digital environment
- Demonstrated relationship building skills to ensure co-operative working relationships with team members, colleagues and business partners
- Ability to take initiative in creating new processes that support and help achieve business objectives
- Proven ability in achieving sales results, and able to coach service and sales attributes to team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- High degree of flexibility required to adapt to a wide variety of tasks and functions and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong customer service experience, including a high degree of judgment/organizational skills and problem-solving skills to deal with diverse/complex customer service issues and demonstrated ability to negotiate resolutions to disputes
- Previous management/leadership experience required; excellent team leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- Proven ability to influence and motivate others
- 3-5 years of brokerage/financial industry, and or call centre experience preferably in a management or coach-type role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org