Website Saudi Tadawul Group
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Saudi Tadawul Group in الرياض السعودية 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
The Saudi Tadawul Group was established in March 2021, following the transformation of the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) into a Holding Group structure. It is the parent company with a portfolio of four subsidiaries, which operate independently while benefitting from the integration and synergies between one another.
The subsidiaries include: The Saudi Exchange, a dedicated stock exchange business, the Securities Clearing Center Company (Muqassa), the Securities Depository Center Company (Edaa) and Wamid – a new innovative applied technology services business, focused on providing innovation and nascent technologies to the capital markets industry through pragmatic innovation.
The Group aims to advance the Saudi capital market’s infrastructure in line with global best practices, while reinforcing Saudi Arabia’s position as an emerging market leader, a technologically advanced and attractive global investment destination and the gateway to the MENA region.It looks to support with the successful delivery of Saudi Arabia’s Financial Sector Development Program (FSDP) objectives, as part of Vision 2030, to boost economic growth and diversify the economy.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain knowledge on marketing objectives, administer everyday all marketing plans, and provide promotional strategies for brand awareness and profitability
- Handle & create all Marketing & Communication channels and provide support to Marketing Business partners in all Marketing services
- Handle all Social Media platforms for the group and subsidiaries
- Develop Social Media strategies for all companies. In addition to handle the community management for & posting for all Social Media platforms
- Responsible to monitor all Social Media Platforms and alert if required and develop listening & monitoring Social Media reports
- Develop Digital Marketing strategies, including SEO & SEM as well as to maintain & develop all type of Communication channels, traditional or digital
- Maintain brand image for the group and subsidiaries and provide design services through internal or external resource
- Manage the relationship with external agencies. In addition to maintain relationship with media and manage media request and engagements
- Manage Public Relation & Corporate Relation activities. In addition to manage the group CSR & ESG activities and the events’ logistics
- Monitor media and manage group and subsidiaries media appearance. In addition to provide content & copywriting services related to Marketing activities
- Carry out daily operations assigned for the department to comply with the company’s standards.
- Prepare timely and accurate department reports to meet the requirements, objectives, and standards of the company and the department.
- Ensure the satisfaction of internal and external customers to address their needs in a courteous and timely manner.
- Follow all relevant policies, procedures, and processes in order for the work to be carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices, work processes, cost effectiveness, and productivity enhancement.
- Promote to other employees within the organization the implementation and adherence to policies, procedures, processes, and instructions.
- Maintain a good and respectful relationship with other colleagues and represent the company in a good image.
Required 3+years of experience
Company: Saudi Tadawul Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: الرياض السعودية
Application Deadline: N/A