This Jobsfunter Listing is about Sapiens in Holon, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
- QA Tester for a government project
- Prepare detailed test plans, write test cases, execute test cases & document problems found in Test Director/Quality Center.
- Develop test cases focusing on functional test matrixes of software from the start of development until release.
- Experience in determining the cause of test failures in various subsystem levels.
- Work with developers to resolve problems found during testing. Re-test resolved issues to ensure problem resolution.
- 1+ years experience as QA- Must.
- Knowledge of software testing methodology and techniques – Must.
- Experience writing STP, STD, STR– Must.
- Experience writing SQL – Must.
- Relevant degree – Advantage.
- Graduate SQA Course with ISTQB Certification – Advantage.
- Experience in Excel environment – Advantage.
- Ability to work independently and work in a team.
- Big Head.
- Ability to go down to details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with eMerge – an advantage.
- Security classification – an advantage.
- Willingness to an intense environment (including overtime).
- Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Holon, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A