This Jobsfunter Listing is about Sanmina in San Jose, CA 2022
About the job
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
Manufacturing Front End Clerk/Scheduler
Nature Of Duties/Responsibilities
Scheduling and tracking jobs and people through the Front End tooling process. Orders supplies. Interacts with internal customers in order to resolve problems. Updates production schedule (front-end) on spreadsheet.
Education And Experience
- Minimum 0-1 years experience.
- Must have good Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment which requires the individual to quickly update various department schedules.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Must have good verbal communication skills and must be able to deal with Customer Service for scheduling and documentation issues both on the telephone and by e-mail.
- Must be willing to tell others what to work on.
- Must be detail oriented.
This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen or a lawful permanent resident.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Application Deadline: N/A