Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Sanlam in Bellville,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Who are we?
The Life and Savings cluster is responsible for Sanlam’s retail business in South Africa. It provides clients across different market segments (entry-level, middle-income, affluent, professional market and business owners) with a comprehensive range of appropriate and competitive financial solutions. These include traditional life insurance risk and savings products, investment, retirement, health and fiduciary services. Our products are designed to facilitate long-term wealth creation, protection and niche financing and therefore these solutions are engineered around client needs.
Sanlam Individual Life (SIL), which is one of the businesses within SA Retail Affluent, offers Risk solutions to various segments within the market.
At Sanlam we believe in creating and cultivating a positive, energised working environment that gives you every opportunity to achieve success. Sanlam is committed to transformation and embracing diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.
- Do data capturing and issue or decline New Business cases.
- Data Capturing as well as assisting SanlamConnect via WhatsApp, Telephone or any applicable online communication platforms at the time.
- Ensure that New Business cases are issued as soon as possible after the proposal has been received.
- Do follow-ups on outstanding information on applications in process.
- Communicate with both the client and Intermediary in writing, telephonically or via WhatsApp
- Ensure clients are satisfied and retained.
- Update client information on a regular basis.
- Flexibility to be trained in other areas of the business.
Overtime hours will be expected as required by business volumes.
- Grade 12 – Mathematics and or Accounting as subject would be an advantage.
- Post matric qualification
Experience & Knowledge
- General Life Assurance knowledge and/or experience
- At least 1 year Data-capturing experience
- Experience in a Target and Production driven environment.
- Telephony skills will be an advantage
Sanlam Core Competencies
- Client focus
- Being resilient
- Cultivates innovation
- Drives results
- Communicates effectively
- Planning and organising
- Team success
- Quality focus
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its four business clusters – Sanlam Life and Savings, Sanlam Investment Group, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Santam, as well as MiWay and the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Closing date: 14 October 2022
Our commitment to transformation
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A