Human Resources Intern Vacancies in Sandvik Fair Lawn, NJ
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Sandvik in Fair Lawn, NJ 2022
About the job
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions seeks
Human Resources – Summer Intern
We’re looking for an upbeat HR intern who is passionate about all things HR and wants to apply knowledge learned in school to real-world scenarios. Where you get to use your skills to collaborate, managed, coordinate, and administer a variety of projects covering multiple people operation activities so that the organizations attracts, manages, develops and retains the employees it needs to achieve its current and future strategic objectives. Ahead of you is an assignment that requires dedication, curiosity for technology and a passion for people operations – a phenomenal opportunity for an intern to experience human resources first hand!
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Key accountabilities include:
- Provides administrative support to the HR team.
- Update Sales Area USA job descriptions to create updated roles and responsibilities, job profiles, qualifications, and gender neutral and exciting language to attract candidates.
- Work with managers and create screening questions to implement in HRIS system based on job descriptions to create the best possible talent pool.
- Audit employee profiles in the HRIS system to identify important gaps and make necessary changes.
- Update & Maintain internal process flows within HRIS system.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in accordance with Things We Value and current Company Policies and Procedures.
- Takes ownership for personal development and improvement of skills.
Education / Experience:
- Human resource management bachelor’s degree or enrollment in a program leading to a bachelor’s degree in human resource management or a comparable subject.
- Microsoft Office app experience preferred
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of HR
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Team play with a willingness to assist others
This role is not benefit eligible and will be a 30 hour weekly commitment for the summer of 2022 and will be remote based in NJ.
How To Apply
For consideration, please apply https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers/ for the Human Resources Intern position, Job Req. ID# R0040131.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at [email protected] Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Associate
Job Location: Fair Lawn, NJ
Application Deadline: N/A