Website San Francisco Giants
This Jobsfunter Listing is about San Francisco Giants in San Francisco, CA 2022
About the job
About the Team:
The San Francisco Giants Premium Seating Department ensures the utmost quality and service to our esteemed clients and guests. You will enjoy being part of an iconic franchise in the Sports world and get to experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
About the Role:
The San Francisco Giants are looking for two (2) part-time Luxury Suites and Premium Seating Assistant, where you will have the unique opportunity to assist the Manager, Suites and Premium Services and the Senior Director, Suites and Premium Memberships in preparing an elevated premium experience for our top clients. This role will include relationship building with clients through in-person and email communication throughout the 2022 baseball season. Assistant may encounter situations that require quick thinking and service oriented resolutions.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to provide personalized customer service to our premium clients at most Giants home games and/or other ballpark events as well as administrative tasks in the front office during away games. This position will be located in our beautiful ballpark headquarters at 24 Willie Mays Plaza in San Francisco.
You’re Excited About This Opportunity Because…
- You are able to show your skills by providing prompt, accurate, courteous and complete service of requests from premium clientele.
- You will have the opportunity to develop rapport and positive relationships with premium clients and their guests.
- We will depend on this role to assist in internal ticket processing and account maintenance through various data platforms used by the Giants Front Office. This includes but is not limited to, ticket processing, updating account and contact information.
- You will become proficient at managing day to day operations of our premium spaces, including inventory management, internal vendor communications and responding to client inquiries.
- We are hoping you will consistently go above and beyond the service standards to provide ‘wow’ moments for our premium clients , including celebrating special moments like birthdays, anniversaries & achievements.
- You will have a unique ability to earn trust and work cross-functionally within the SF Giants organization.
- Your role will help to facilitate special events on the suite level including kids’ events, field visits, and rental events requiring special accommodations, Triples Alley and other such occasions.
- You will provide general project support to the Senior Director, Luxury Suites and Premium Memberships, Manager, Suites and Premium Services, and Vice President, Ticket Sales and Premium Seating, as required.
- You will play a key role in developing a measured approach to stay on the forefront of innovation that impacts the SF Giants eco-system by evaluating partnerships and investments that will have a positive brand and financial impact on our organization.
We’re Excited About You Because…
- You are an authentic, inspiring and positive team member.
- You have a bias towards action and have an inner drive and commitment to excel in the pursuit of business goals.
- You dare to take on ambitious goals, align on mutual accountability across teams, and make things happen.
- Demonstrate experience in customer service.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with proven ability to manage complex situations.
- Computer skills: Google Document Editor (Sheets, Documents, PowerPoint, Outlook). Experience with Tickets.com, Salesforce & database management systems preferred
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple initiatives within a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive and to think clearly as well as troubleshoot amid a high-stress environment
- Ability to work well within in a team environment and provide leadership, when appropriate
- Established professional, personable and dedicated work ethic. Works well in a team setting.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours on weekdays, weeknights and weekends according to the Giants home schedule.
- Capability to remain on your feet for hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 35lbs.
- Must be available for AT LEAST 80% of all Giants home games.
- Job requires the ability to wear a face mask for extended periods of time (entirety of your shift).
About The Giants
One of the oldest teams in Major League Baseball, the San Francisco Giants are dedicated to enriching our community through innovation and excellence on and off the field. This past decade, the organization has won three World Series Championships, made four playoff appearances and thrown four no-hitters. Off the field, the Giants have become internationally-renowned as a host to entrepreneurial and premier entertainment events. Celebrating over 60 years in San Francisco, the organization is entrenched in the Bay Area community as the Giants work with corporate and non-profit partners to raise awareness, educate and generate interest in a variety of issues important to both their fans and the local community.
We are truly unique; we are an organization committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, innovation and teamwork and we want you and your ideas to thrive at the San Francisco Giants.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At the Giants, we strive to foster an inclusive work environment that encompasses the rich diversity of the San Francisco Bay Area, the place we call home. We welcome all people and are committed to creating an inclusive community built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups strongly encouraged to apply. If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge – we want you to apply.
At the Giants, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition or disability, genetic condition, marital status, domestic partnership status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status and any other protected class under federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.
Company: San Francisco Giants
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: N/A