Marketing Leader Job in SaltPay Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
This Jobsfunter Listing is about SaltPay in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia 2022
About the job
We believe that local businesses are essential to any growing society. SaltPay was founded in 2019 to create affordable, fast and secure payments and software solutions to help small and medium-sized businesses manage and grow their operations better. Taken for granted by banks and traditional service providers, small businesses have especially struggled to get access to the financial services and software they need. We exist to improve their lives and to help them grow by building products that serve their needs, or integrating with the best solutions we find in the marketplace.
We’re outcome-driven entrepreneurs who emphasise energy over experience. Our number one priority is to deliver solutions that will allow our local businesses to thrive. Connecting and collaborating with a diverse group of talented teammates in an inclusive environment helps us achieve different results. We learn from each other every day, doing whatever is necessary to deliver the best outcomes for our customers. SaltPay is home to over 1,300 employees in 14 offices across 12 countries, and our footprint keeps on growing. We are fully dedicated to serving more than 100,000 merchants across our network. And we firmly believe that these numbers will increase over the following months.
To be a Salter
These are some of the core principles of our culture:
- You like to work towards honest, inspiring, and challenging objectives;
- You want to create a tangible impact on the business;
- You have a competitive mindset and work to achieve the best possible outcomes;
- Kindness, humility, self-awareness, and candour are all part of your DNA;
- You are not afraid of taking risks, and you feel empowered by extreme ownership;
- You prioritise the team’s success rather than your own;
- You’re always striving to become a better version of yourself;
- Problems are learning opportunities;
- You’re a dreamer, a thinker, and a doer – all in one.
A strong and talented team that is passionate, energetic, and always curious! You will help this team to grow and at the same time help build the future of the company! You will be part of our Marketing Team in Bratislava and at the same time you will work closely with colleagues from other departments.
On a regular day as a Marketing Specialist at SaltPay, you will:
- Build and constantly improve the marketing department of our fintech startup and actively work on creating and building brands.
- Set up a strategic partnership and increase brand awareness of our brand so that we can enter the market in a short time as an unforgettable and interesting company.
- At the same time, create campaigns, advertisements, events and accompanying activities in terms of our products and employee brand.
- Strategically approach the generation of leads for the sales department.
- Present our products in a multi-channel manner.
- Focus on and actively support employee branding.
- Lead the marketing team, pass on know-how and learn to develop the team’s skills on the way to.
- Collaborate and reach out to external agencies and our suppliers. Build relationships with suppliers and oversee the results of collaborations.
- You have been in marketing for at least 3 years
- You have experience with Google Analytics and FB manager
- You are creative and open to new ideas and thoughts
- You are assertive and you will not be afraid of difficult tasks
- You think strategically and your every decision and creative idea goes several months in advance.
- You speak and write Slovak and English perfectly
- Digital and performance marketing are close to you
- Competitive salary
- Stock options plan
- Budget for online courses, books, conferences, and summits
- Opportunity to travel to our offices in the UK, Portugal, Island, Czech Republic, Hungary and other SaltPay locations
- MultiSport card to access sports facilities for free
- Extra free days
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Team events such as team buildings, off-sites, coffee breaks, birthday breakfasts
- Language lessons
SaltPay is a place for people who can challenge the status quo. People who believe they can make a difference in the world by participating in a business model designed to create a more balanced and fair market. More than experience, we believe in potential and that a human’s learning ability is limitless. As long as you have the right mindset, can live by our values and that you genuinely want to learn and develop your skills and knowledge, then we have the career challenge you’ve been looking for right here. We pledge to put our people first, and above everything else, to create a challenging opportunity that will foster personal growth.
We’re citizens of the world – SaltPay is an open and safe space for everyone, regardless of their story.
Please note that all supporting documents such as CV’s must be in English.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A