Sales Representative careers in SaltPay Košice, Kosice, Slovakia
This Jobsfunter Listing is about SaltPay in Košice, Kosice, Slovakia 2022
About the job
We believe that local businesses are essential to any growing society. SaltPay was founded in 2019 to create affordable, fast and secure payments and software solutions to help small and medium-sized businesses manage and grow their operations better. Taken for granted by banks and traditional service providers, small businesses have especially struggled to get access to the financial services and software they need. We exist to improve their lives and to help them grow by building products that serve their needs, or integrating with the best solutions we find in the marketplace.
We’re outcome-driven entrepreneurs who emphasise energy over experience. Our number one priority is to deliver solutions that will allow our local businesses to thrive. Connecting and collaborating with a diverse group of talented teammates in an inclusive environment helps us achieve different results. We learn from each other every day, doing whatever is necessary to deliver the best outcomes for our customers. SaltPay is home to over 1,300 employees in 14 offices across 12 countries, and our footprint keeps on growing. We are fully dedicated to serving more than 100,000 merchants across our network. And we firmly believe that these numbers will increase over the following months.
To be a Salter
These are some of the core principles of our culture:
- You like to work towards honest, inspiring, and challenging objectives;
- You want to create a tangible impact on the business;
- You have a competitive mindset and work to achieve the best possible outcomes;
- Kindness, humility, self-awareness, and candour are all part of your DNA;
- You are not afraid of taking risks, and you feel empowered by extreme ownership;
- You prioritise the team’s success rather than your own;
- You’re always striving to become a better version of yourself;
- Problems are learning opportunities;
- You’re a dreamer, a thinker, and a doer – all in one.
A strong and talented team that’s passionate, energetic, competitive, and supports every decision based on carefully collected and organized information from our CEO, the merchants! They are at the core of our business and our products, creating growth and improvement opportunities for the entire company!
On a regular day as a Sales Representative at SaltPay, you will:
- Independently manage the entire sales process – from the first contact with the customer to the choice of the optimal solution for the final sale
- Proactively establish contacts on a daily basis, identify potential clients, build relationships and sell our solutions
- Based on feedback, improve the customer relationships, pay attention to them and listen to their problems
- Co-build sales strategy and sales culture, including process improvement
- Together with your team and the global team, you will attend regular training to handle all the arguments to the best of your ability.
- We are looking for a person with a passion for business and a determination to succeess
- Someone who is passionate about our product and is ready to learn, improve and develop their knowledge, skills and abilities
- We need someone who likes challenges, they are not afraid to take responsibility and initiative
- If you are looking forward to the challenge, you are a team player and you speak English and Slovak, then we are looking for you!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options plan
- Budget for online courses, books, conferences, and summits
- Opportunity to travel to our offices in the UK, Portugal, Island, Czech Republic, Hungary and other SaltPay locations
- MultiSport card to access sports facilities for free
- Extra free days
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Team events such as team buildings, off-sites, coffee breaks, birthday breakfasts
- Language lessons
SaltPay is a place for people who can challenge the status quo. People who believe they can make a difference in the world by participating in a business model designed to create a more balanced and fair market. More than experience, we believe in potential and that a human’s learning ability is limitless. As long as you have the right mindset, can live by our values and that you genuinely want to learn and develop your skills and knowledge, then we have the career challenge you’ve been looking for right here. We pledge to put our people first, and above everything else, to create a challenging opportunity that will foster personal growth.
We’re citizens of the world – SaltPay is an open and safe space for everyone, regardless of their story.
Please note that all supporting documents such as CV’s must be in English.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Košice, Kosice, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A