ISV Partner Account Manager (Net Zero Cloud) careers in Salesforce New York, United States
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Salesforce in New York, United States 2022
About the job
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Alliances & Channels Job Details
The ISV Sales organization is committed to the vision of enabling partners to build technology partnerships that drive Salesforce differentiation and deliver growth, customer success, and innovation. We provide ISV Partners with the leading cloud platform, enterprise app marketplace, and distribution channel to reach a growing base of successful customers.
The ISV organization is comprised of highly diverse, resourceful , accountable and collaborative alliances professionals committed to our vision of recruiting and enabling partners to build great businesses on the Salesforce platform.
The Strategic ISV Engagement team supports critical AppExchange growth areas for the ISV Sales team. This role will be focused on supporting Salesforce Net Zero Cloud. We are in a climate emergency, and we act like it to recruit partners to help every organization decarbonize and be net zero. The Net Zero Cloud team is passionate about their Forrester top rated product in the carbon space and excited about all the ISVs who already interested in joining the effort.
The Industry ISV team is seeking an ISV Partner Account Manager to recruit partners to create an ecosystem for Net Zero Cloud and drive success with our partners.
- Recruit and manage a new ecosystem of Net Zero Cloud ISV partners
- Work cross functionally with Salesforce Product, AppExchange, Industries, Customer Success, Marketing, Sales and Finance, Operations, Legal, etc., to drive the Net Zero vision for ISVs forward
- Create and maintain reports and documents to track various performance metrics; deliver regular updates on the state of the emerging technology business to ISV leadership
- Manage and report business through accurate forecasting, stakeholder updates, and quarterly business reviews
- Build trusted relationships with senior/C level leaders both within Salesforce and the Partner
Experience /Skills Required
- 6+ years of SaaS platforms/solutions in sales, customer success, account management, or equivalent roles
- Must be able to demonstrate and provide specific examples of C-level presentation and buy-in
- Strong business and technical aptitude for the Salesforce platform, APIs, and relevant external services
- Experienced in navigating ambiguity and leading complex projects to completion
- Strong organization, planning, execution, and influencing skills
- Experience in driving joint marketing programs and go-to-market as well as sales enablement
- Experience in channel sales environment
- Experience with marketing or product lifecycle a plus
- Ability to articulate a clear, concise customer value to internal and customer stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in sustainability
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $185,00. You may also be offered incentive compensation and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://salesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.As a federal contractor, Salesforce is required to verify that all US-based employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: New York, United States
Application Deadline: N/A