Business Innovation Intern Jobs in SAIC Huntsville, AL
This Jobsfunter Listing is about SAIC in Huntsville, AL 2022
About the job
Job ID 2203775
Location HUNTSVILLE , AL , US
Date Posted 2022-03-18
Schedule Casual (includes On Call and Temporary)
Shift Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain Secret
Potential for Remote Work No
SAIC has an opening for two (2) Business Innovation Interns to support our Innovation Factory located in Huntsville, Alabama.
NOTE These two (2) spring/summer internship are onsite in Huntsville, Alabama with a projected 40hr work week (10 -12 weeks assignment) and a potential for annual follow on work.
The candidate will participate in daily status meetings in support of required events and activities. The candidate’s work will be define in a backlog and updates will be made daily to provide status, impediments, and/or next steps to get tasks to a completed state. The candidate will be part of a team using a highly automated, cloud-hosted toolset; agile practices; and DevSecOps production chains to foster best cases in communication across a diverse team. The candidate should be interested in idea collections and developing next-generation solutions.
- Currently enrolled in college for degree such a Business and/or Computer Information Systems.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance (US Citizenship is required).
- Proficiency in basic computer skills and virtual meetings
- Solid work experience with customers planning projects and scheduling activities
- Must possess good oral and written communications skills as related to defining work flows/work processes.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be motivated, adaptable, flexible.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to encourage, inspire, and participate in teamwork.
- Knowledge of capabilities in tools, IdeaScale and JIRA.
COVID Policy Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC’s vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC’s vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation’s technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers’ missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: Huntsville, AL
Application Deadline: N/A