Website SageView Advisory Group
This Jobsfunter Listing is about SageView Advisory Group in Newport Beach, CA 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
SageView Advisory Group, LLC (SageView) is looking for a Graphic Designer/Marketing Project Coordinator position based out of its Newport Beach, California office. This position will report to the Director of Marketing and supports SageView through timely, accurate and controlled processing of graphic design and other marketing activities, supporting firm-wide marketing initiatives as well as SageView’s local advisor offices throughout the United States. SageView is achieving incredible growth and this position will get in on the ground-floor of an organization that is growing quickly and will provide great opportunity for advancement, meaningful work assignments and span of control on business matters that is not available at other firms.
SageView is an independent Registered Investment Adviser with over 225 employees located in over 30 offices nationwide. The firm provides unbiased retirement plan and wealth management consulting services to clients throughout the U.S. We have been evaluating and advising retirement plans and participants since 1989. SageView has a strong retirement plan business advising on over 1,500 defined contributions, defined benefit and deferred compensation plans totaling more than $170 billion of client assets. Our advisors each have extensive experience in the financial industry and work with some of the largest plans in the nation. Additionally, SageView has a fast-growing independent wealth management business with over $3 billion in Assets Under Management. The combination of servicing both employer-sponsored retirement plans and offering independent wealth management creates a unique platform and opportunity for clients, advisors, and employees.
Under direction of the Director of Marketing, this graphic design/marketing professional will fulfill the creative needs of SageView at the firm-wide/brand level as well as the local office level.
SageView seeks a proficient and high-energy professional that will work collaboratively with the Director of Marketing, the leadership teams of the Institutional and Wealth divisions, and the staff at the local advisor offices. This professional will support a wide range of needs throughout the company, including brand-related design and content at the company-wide level, as well as assisting with specific needs of a local offices for purposes of sales presentations and other specialized materials. This candidate must possess an ownership attitude, a willingness to solve problems, the skill to adjust workflow and mindset to the task at hand, and an ability to juggle fast-changing priorities.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to brainstorm, develop, and execute design work for the organization. This includes but is not limited to flyers, brochures, social media graphics, internal and external presentations, advertisements, etc.
- Work directly with advisors and advisor staff at local offices to produce professional presentation materials for clients and prospects.
- Collaborate with other marketing team members and leadership team members on marketing and marketing-adjacent projects.
- Identify possibilities for updates to graphics and layouts on various SageView materials, including the website and internal sites.
- Design and plan digital marketing strategies such as SEO/SEM and content research.
- Administer social media marketing, Google Analytics, MailChimp, WordPress, and Microsoft Dynamics for email marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to the creating and editing of short video projects.
- Provide support for website design and development.
- Develop and maintain a graphics package for live and recorded video and webinars.
- A sample portfolio is required for consideration. Please include a link to your portfolio in your resume or send a copy to [email protected].
- 3-5 years of graphic design/marketing experience.
- Extensive knowledge of design techniques.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud with a focus on Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Proficiency with full suite of Microsoft Office programs, with expertise in PowerPoint.
- Experience with digital marketing techniques and best practices, including SEO, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Ability to lead projects and work directly with internal clients to meet their needs.
- Initiative to complete tasks and projects with limited supervision.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while managing multiple jobs in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of the role graphic design plays in the marketing and sales process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or closely related discipline .
- Experience with video editing and animation using Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- 1-2 years working with HTML and CSS.
- Experience at a financial services firm and/or a digital marketing firm a plus.
None to start but may grow with time.
Position Type & Work Hours
This is a full-time position. Typical hours of work are Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm and may fluctuate with business needs, at the direction of or with managerial approval. Hybrid work arrangements available.
Competitive compensation package customized to the individual depending on candidate experience, qualifications, and skills.
SageView offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including, vacation, sick, 401k, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability coverages. The company has a culture of focusing on and maintaining a work life balance and offering flexible working arrangements.
Equal Opportunity Employer
SageView Advisory Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act and applicable state laws
Company: SageView Advisory Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Newport Beach, CA
Application Deadline: N/A