This Jobsfunter Listing is about Sagent in United States 2022
About the job
Why you’ll LOVE Sagent:
You could work anywhere. We know you are talented and looking for something inspiring and impactful. A place where you will make a difference and have a great time doing it!
By choosing Sagent, you can be part of our mission to make loans and homeownership simpler and safer for all consumers.
Sagent powers servicers and consumers. You power Sagent!
About the Opportunity: Are you looking to join an absolutely amazing marketing team that values creativity, collaboration and teamwork? As Sagent’s newest marketing team member you will bring your digital marketing art and science experience to the table to run killer digital content campaigns that close new customers and keep existing customers informed and appreciated. Your main goal will be to oversee our Sales and Customer marketing campaigns driving engagement with Sagent and spreading the word about our FinTech platform that powers some of the largest banks and mortgage servicers in the country. You will work daily with a tight knit marketing team using their smart, creative content to drive the machine. In addition to bringing your marketing tech skills (to run platforms like Hubspot, WordPress, etc.), you will also play a key role as a creative content partner on the team.
We will provide you with the best tools, resources and compensation to get the job done…and enjoy every minute of it. And if it couldn’t get any better….this role is REMOTE!
Your Day-to-Day at Sagent:
- Use your content and tech skills to drive digital marketing (aka “demand generation,” aka “performance marketing”) and feed/nurture our sales funnel through website, blog, email, social, and media channels
- Build, and constantly upgrade our marketing tech stack to deploy, analyze, and optimize content across all channels — with special emphasis on web, social, and email
- Work with content and creative team members to create, write, and deploy content campaigns to drive leads across the funnel as well as incremental campaigns to existing customers which drive adoption and upsell opportunities
- Assist and eventually run media buying to amplify and optimize all digital market efforts
- Manage multiple marketing/advertising programs simultaneously across multiple channels, and integrate all programs into intuitive campaigns to constantly improve analytics and attribution (i.e. quantitatively report on which tactics and campaigns are driving what results)
- Lead analytics and attribution – use our current marketing stack of Hubspot, Salesforce, WordPress, and Google Analytics – to optimize content (including A/B testing across all channels) and regularly report on successes and areas of improvement
- Target specific customer personas and understand their buying preferences
- Build, manage, and deploy campaigns to targeted lists based on sales, customer success, product, and persona priorities
- Work within (and with support from) Sagent’s marketing team and collaborate/support other areas of the Company like sales, customer success, product, technology and HR to develop and enhance strategies
- Own regular delivery of performance reports to leadership and partner departments
- Lead SEO/SEM strategy and integrate with demand gen and marketing automation attribution strategies
- Help manage budgets and vendor relationships; build strong network of agency partners
- Monitor and analyze overall performance against lead targets and other marketing goals
- Understand complexities of Sagent’s SaaS business and maintain a strong can-do-will-do reputation across all groups in the Company
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- BA/BS degree in marketing or a related field or 1-5 years of relevant experience
- A data-driven mindset – the numbers make the decisions
- Working knowledge of SalesForce, WordPress, Hubspot, Google analytics
As a Sagent Associate, you will be eligible to participate in our benefit programs beginning on Day #1! We offer a comprehensive package including Remote/Hybrid workplace options, Health Benefits, Unlimited Flexible Time Off, Family Planning Services, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Family Leave, 401(k) Matching, Pet Insurance, LinkedIn Learning virtual Social experiences, Career Pathing and much, much more!
Sagent is transforming the mortgage servicing industry by bringing the modern experience customers now expect from loan originations to loan servicing. Our platform lets customers manage their home-owing lives from anywhere while giving servicers lower costs, scale compliance and higher servicing values through full market cycles.
Sagent is a joint venture that combines Fiserv Inc.’s decades of market-leading fintech expertise with Warburg Pincus’ skill in growing technology companies. We hire innovators and doers to disrupt the last and most complex frontier of lending and housing. We’re growing fast and need you to help share our future.
Sagent is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A