This Jobsfunter Listing is about Sagent in United States 2022
About the job
Why you’ll LOVE Sagent:
You could work anywhere. We know you are talented and looking for something inspiring and impactful. A place where you will make a difference and have a great time doing it!
By choosing Sagent, you can be part of our mission to make loans and homeownership simpler and safer for all consumers.
Sagent powers servicers and consumers. You power Sagent!
About the Opportunity: As Sagent’s Event and Field Marketing Specialist you will have the autonomy to design and deliver one-of-a-kind events our company (customers, prospects and Associates) will be talking about for years to come. You will have a healthy budget, wide creative freedom, and a tight team to manage and/or co-manage every aspect of in-person and virtual events. This includes client field marketing & entertainment, Sagent’s participation in industry conferences & trade shows, and internal events. You will have the latitude to run overall logistics of event planning: venue booking, vendor selection and management, smart/creative use of budgets, and given the freedom to over-deliver while getting better and sharper at brand/funnel building with each event.
Our team will provide you with the best tools, resources and compensation to get the job done…and enjoy every minute of it. And if it couldn’t get any better….this role is REMOTE!
Your Day-to-Day at Sagent:
- Logistics: venue research/selection/management, contract negotiation, event communications/promotions, guest list management/event attendance, event assets, onsite execution, staff scheduling & responsibilities, post-event reconciliation & analytics, and future modifications
- Internal Relations: Manage collaboration and communication with internal stakeholders & business units including our Senior Leadership, Product, Sales and Customer Success
- Industry Relations: Maintain relationships with primary contacts at key industry events and conferences to remain consistently front of mind for speaker & demo opportunities, sponsorships, exhibits, and non-traditional marketing approaches
- Promotion & Outreach: Conceptualize and execute social and email campaigns to promote attendance and drive engagement
- Event Assets: Manage research and production of marketing assets including: booth design and production, printed and digital promotional materials, company signage, and promotional merchandise
- Budget: Maintain and reconcile annual budget including individual project forecasts, actuals, and analytics to measure success of each event.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years as an Events Specialist within a corporate setting
- Data mindset and experience using reporting and analytics to evaluate the success of every event
- Insatiable appetite to continue to learn, grow and get better – together
- Passionate about delivering unique experiences that grow Sagent’s brand and elevate Sagent’s internal culture
As a Sagent Associate, you will be eligible to participate in our benefit programs beginning on Day #1! We offer a comprehensive package including Remote/Hybrid workplace options, Health Benefits, Unlimited Flexible Time Off, Family Planning Services, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Family Leave, 401(k) Matching, Pet Insurance, LinkedIn Learning virtual Social experiences, Career Pathing and much, much more!
Sagent is transforming the mortgage servicing industry by bringing the modern experience customers now expect from loan originations to loan servicing. Our platform lets customers manage their home-owing lives from anywhere while giving servicers lower costs, scale compliance and higher servicing values through full market cycles.
Sagent is a joint venture that combines Fiserv Inc.’s decades of market-leading fintech expertise with Warburg Pincus’ skill in growing technology companies. We hire innovators and doers to disrupt the last and most complex frontier of lending and housing. We’re growing fast and need you to help share our future.
Sagent is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A