Website SA Technologies Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about SA Technologies Inc in United States 2022
About the job
Role: Azure Architect
Duration: Contract – 6+ Months
Client: Tredence Inc
· 6+ years of relevant experience
· Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
· Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
· At least two years of experience building and leading highly complex, technical engineering teams.
· Strong hands-on experience in Azure
· Experience managing distributed teams preferred.
· Strong technical experience in large distributed systems, Data Warehousing, Data Lake at scale Project management skills: financial/budget management, scheduling and resource management experience with medium and large-scale projects
· Comfortable working with ambiguity and multiple stakeholders.
· Comfortable working cross functionality with product management and directly with customers; ability to deeply understand product and customer personas.
· Architecture Design Experience for Cloud and Non-cloud platforms
· Expertise on Azure Cloud platform
· Knowledge on orchestrating workloads on cloud
· Ability to set and lead the technical vision while balancing business drivers
· Strong experience with PySpark, Python programming
· Proficiency with APIs, containerization and orchestration is a plus
· Excellent technical architecture skills, enabling the creation of future-proof, complex global solutions
· Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such including Azure AD or AD B2C
· Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools, including Azure Monitor, App Insights and Log Analytics
· Knowledge of PowerShell, Git, ARM templates and deployment automation
· Experience with Continuous Integration Delivery models such as Azure DevOps, including Git, CI/CD pipelines and IaC
· Strong automation experience using Azure Automation, Azure CLI, PowerShell, Terraform, and ARM templates
· Strong knowledge of infrastructure solutions, specifically in relation to Microsoft Azure and Office365, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies.
· Design, Implementation and Support experience of sophisticated Azure infrastructure solutions (IaaS & PaaS)
· Monitoring, alerting, and logging tools (Azure Monitor / Log Analytics)
· Azure HA/DR, scaling, and backup solutions (ASR, Azure Backup, Scale Sets)
· Manage end to end delivery by Investigating problem areas, working cross-functionally with product manager & other stakeholders
· Follow the Agile development methodology; think strategically and execute methodically
· Develop and manage capacity and growth projection forecasts of the environment within budgets
· Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
· Drive optimization, testing and tooling to improve quality of solutions
· Manage teams that build and operate high volume distributed systems in a SaaS environment
· Great at devising efficient processes that increase velocity and quality
· Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
· Evangelize re-use through implementation of shared assets
· Guidance of engineering staff and reviews of as-built configurations during construction phase
· Provide insight and direction on roles and responsibilities required for solution operations
· Identify, communicate, and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout full lifecycle
Thanks & Regards,
Mahesh Babu | Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
SA Technologies Inc.
IT Consulting Company | Technology Partners | SA Technologies
SA Technologies is an IT Consulting company with 17+ years of experience and a team of 600 experts. We boast certified partnerships with Microsoft, Google Cloud, AWS.
Company: SA Technologies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A