AES (Aircraft Engineering Services Ltd) are currently recruiting a B1 Engineer to be based in our Midlands bases (EMA/BHX) to join our highly skilled team. You will be based out of either EMA or BHX and will be expected to cover sickness or leave at the bases in this region, sometimes at short notice.
- Line Maintenance Operational Activities – Supervise and delegate personnel as operation demands to ensure smooth running of operation.
- Processes and Procedures – Implement Company policy and procedures to ensure smooth running, compliance and development of the station.
- Routine maintenance checks and airworthiness queries
- Maintenance and Aircraft preparation of Ryanair aircrafts
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment
- Good computer literacy
- Have to be able to hold RYR PAC for 737NG
- Must have right to work and travel in the UK and in Europe
- Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Must have full UK Driving License
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrate leadership in running and managing a line base
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered always
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org