The B1 Powerplant Engineer will work with the Powerplant Team to ensure delivery of elements of the Powerplant Section in Ryanair’s Technical Services department.
- Providing technical support to Line Maintenance and Base Maintenance across Ryanair Group Network
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical support to other departments on powerplant related systems
- Liaising with CFM, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Airbus, Honeywell and other OEM’s on resolution of technical issues;
- Support of Reliability section in the identification and resolution of repetitive failures across the fleet;
- Engine Health Monitoring and effective resolution of alerts
- Validation of work instruction to sure clear and concise information is provided to the maintenance organization
- Flexible approach with project delivery being a high priority.
- Excellent communication skills
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel and PowerPoint specifically).
- Strong attention to detail in multi-tasking situations and the ability to deliver results to tight timelines.
- Detailed technical & practical knowledge of CFM56, LEAP and V2500 type engines design and maintenance;
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an airline or engine overhaul organization;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com