We are currently recruiting for a Consumable Storekeeper to join a team of highly skilled staff, with an essential part to play in safely maintaining a fleet of over 450 aircraft for one of the world’s largest and most successful airlines.
- Ensuring all materials are controlled in accordance with internal processes and quality procedures.
- Mixing and dispensing required amounts of Chemicals/Paint.
- Enforcement of PAML Consumable Parts process.
- Supply weekly usage reports.
- Responsible for the control of all stock movements into and out of consumable store both physically and on our engineering computer system.
- Ensuring required stock levels are maintained.
- Monitor and report on trends/abnormal usage.
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word or Smartsheet
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Willing to work shifts
- Proactive, positive approach, ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of AMOS advantageous
- Effective communication skills at all levels
Qualification & Experience:
- Warehouse experience
- Experience working within the Airline Industry advantageous
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Prestwick, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com