AES (Aircraft Engineering Services Ltd) are currently recruiting a Tooling Coordinator / Tooling Control Person to join our highly skilled team at Stansted Airport on behalf of our client, Ryanair.
- The successful Tooling Coordinator will manage the tooling stock requirements and levels throughout within the Ryanair tooling network and provide full support to the Stansted Production Manager. Working closely with bases across our network, the Tooling Coordinator will ensure tooling is calibrated and ready to be used by the Engineering teams and managing the movement of tooling around the network to guarantee a well-organised and efficient operation.
- Knowledge of stock control / logistics is an advantage.
- Be highly organized and able to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurized environment.
- Be an effective communicator with proven computer skills.
- Hold a full driving license.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative with a sound mature sense of judgement.
- Mechanical or tooling background is an advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- Literate and mathematically competent.
- Must have the right to work and live in the UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stansted Mountfitchet, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com