Our Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress their career while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
- Applicants must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK, this includes Pre-Settled status holders.
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease
- A passion for travelling and meeting new people
- It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality
- Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster
Qualification & Experience:
- All candidates must hold a valid passport which allows unrestricted International travel.
- You must be between 5 “2 (157 cm) and 6” 2 (188 cm) in height
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org