The Infrastructure team are currently recruiting for a Desktop Administrator. Reporting to our IT Service Manager, this position is permanent and based in our Prestwick Heavy Maintenance Base
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and future planning needs of the company’s desktop environment.
- Monitor, update, and manage a ticket queue with the goal of resolving issues within agreed SLA’s
- Comfortable supporting mobile hardware (iPad, iPhone, Android)
- Evaluate applications and software patches for desktop applications to see if they will solve desktop issues
- End-User/Client facing configuration of Office 365
- Image Hardware.
- Working Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Monitor the performance of the company’s desktop infrastructure and make suggestions for improving efficiency.
- Support Triage steps to determine User, PC, Network, or Application problems
- Network Printer installation / troubleshooting
- Management and tracking of inventory through the full Asset Management Life Cycle
- Strong troubleshooting skills with PC hardware
- Excellent communication and documentation skills are essential
- Good team player
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Windows 10, Microsoft365, Citrix, Terminal Server, Backups, Printing, Symantec Antivirus, VPN, SCCM
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years hand on desktop support experience in a busy IT environment
- Experience in remote and on-site PC fault diagnosis/troubleshooting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com