Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Lead Powerplant Engineer to join our Technical Services department.
- Generation & oversight of maintenance & overhaul specification for engines and APUs;
- Providing technical support to Base Maintenance and Line Maintenance across Ryanair Network
- Support of Reliability section in the identification and resolution of repetitive failures across the fleet;
- Engine Health Monitoring
- Provide a detailed review of Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives relating to engines and APUs;
- Liaising with CFM, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Airbus, Honeywell and other OEM’s on resolution of technical issues;
- Ensure the smooth introduction into service of the Leap Engine
- MS Office Proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint etc)
- Detailed technical knowledge of CFM56, LEAP and V2500 type engines design and maintenance
- Strong attention to detail in multi-tasking situations and the ability to deliver results to tight timelines.
- Relevant Engineering Degree and / or EASA Part-66 B1 AML
- Flexible approach with project delivery being a high priority.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead team projects & drive team competency
Qualification & Experience:
- This is a senior Technical Services position and will suit an exceptional candidate with the following key skills and experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an airline or engine overhaul organization with detailed understanding of EASA Part-M, Part-CAMO and Part-145 regulations essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org