Website R&R Heating & Air Conditioning
This Jobsfunter Listing is about RR Heating Air Conditioning in Spokane, WA 2022
About the job
R&R Heating is looking to hire an Gas Pipe fitter. R&R Heating is one of the largest HVAC Install and Service companies in the area. If you are looking to work for a company who has a great culture, pay and industry leading benefits, then Apply today! We are Currently Implementing a 4 day work week! That’s right, in order to give our employees more time off and better work life balance, we will be moving to 4 10’s. OT may be required, but will be on Monday or Friday so your weekends will be free!! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity and apply today!
Role and Responsibilities:1. Cut pipe to specifications, using saws and pipe cutters.2. Thread pipe using pipe threading machine.3. Inspect, examine, and test installed systems and pipe lines using pressure gauges while looking for leaks4. Measure and mark pipes for cutting and threading.5. Plan pipe system layout, installation or repair according to specifications.6. Select pipe sizes, types and related materials such as supports and hangers.7. Cut and bore holes in structures including; bulkheads, decks and walls prior to pipe installation.8. Secure pipe to structure with brackets, clamps and hangers.9. Work in a team-based environment to share information and workload while ensuring “more than satisfied customers.”Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High school or equivalent
- HVAC Trade school certificate preferred, strong consideration given to graduates from the North Idaho College, Spokane Community College or Northwest HVAC/R programs.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Gas Mechanic License- experience in Gas pipe fittingPreferred Skills:
- Effective customer service skills to communicate clearly, the ideas and explanations of problems, to customers and coworkers.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively and successfully compete projects in an orderly and efficient manner, with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated to complete assigned tasks within time constraints.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Technical aptitude to perform maintenance, service, and troubleshoot equipment.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all time.
- Must work in a safe manner on a daily basis and ensure that all safety measures are taken at all times.- Have appropriate licenses. Benefits: Medical (company pays 80%of medical premium for individuals), Dental, Vision after 90-days Employee Referral Program$$ 4 Paid Holidays Profit sharing after 1 year 1 week paid vacation after 1 year Discounts on products and services Team Apparel Paddle boards and other fun items that you or your family can check out Work Environment:Worksites may be very hot or cold because the heating and cooling systems being repaired may not be working properly and because some parts of these systems are located outdoors. Working in cramped spaces and during irregular hours is common.Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.Additional Notes:
- Occasional weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Company: R&R Heating & Air Conditioning
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Spokane, WA
Application Deadline: N/A