Website Royal Mail
Royal Mail is one of the UK’s best-loved brands. Every day, we’re bringing letters and parcels to people around the country; something that communities across the UK rely on. We are 150,000 strong with 500 years of history, and we wear our badge with pride. Now, we want you to wear it too.
- Spend between four and six hours delivering mail outdoors
- Cover periods of leave for a fixed number of routes (so you’ll need to be a bit flexible)
- Work part-time hours between the hours of 14:00 and 19:00
- Sort the mail for your route
- Check your vehicle and join a colleague for your round
- A full UK manual driving license (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean license is preferred. Please note you will be required to show this at assessment.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Kilburn, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org