Website Royal Mail
At Royal Mail, we’ve always served the changing needs of our customers by pioneering, innovating and adapting. As the markets we serve evolve and customer habits change, we want to set in motion a strategy that will allow us to build a business that is growing, efficient, and diversified.
- As the Senior Performance Manager for Central & East London, you’ll deliver a highly professional and thorough framework of performance management, control, and productivity optimization, influencing and driving future performance. Using your financial and business insight to influence, challenge, and partner with the business; you’ll agree activities that will deliver the required in-year performance standard, and influence the delivery of the agreed activities to the required time and cost.
- Ability to effectively analyze data and identify areas for improvement and quick wins.
- Thorough knowledge of, and experience in, financial performance management, including significant experience of budget and target management.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to guide colleagues and staff with no financial background in their understanding of financial management.
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in supporting development of medium term and short-term business plans.
- Experience of working within a large, complex, matrix organization.
- Evidence of building strong working relationships, with a proven track record of challenging and influencing across a wide range of key stakeholders.
- Experience business partnering in a commercial environment.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wythenshawe, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com