Website Royal Mail
We have two exciting vacancies within our Onboarding Team with one permanent position and one fixed term contract role (6-9 months).
- You will help to process new candidates through our recruitment process, ensuring compliance checking of right to work documents and joining new candidates to our pay system.
- Working within our fast-paced Recruitment Services Team, you will deliver first class customer service and complete administrative tasks to the highest of standards.
- An enthusiastic self-starter, you’ll provide customers, colleagues and stakeholders alike with a friendly, engaging, and professional service. A confident communicator, you’ll have an excellent telephone manner and be adept at written communication. With excellent time management and organisational skills, you’ll have the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and changing priorities, whilst maintaining good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage effectively and professionally with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Able to prioritize tasks to work within strict time deadlines
- Confident with new systems and general MS Office packages, particularly Excel
- High attention to detail
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working within HR or Recruitment
- Experience using Success factors
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chesterfield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org