Website Royal Mail
The Service Manager represents Royal Mail in the delivery of all existing and new IT Services that supports Royal Mails business. The role is responsible for ensuring that Royal Mails IT Services are delivered as specified in the formal agreements between the Business, the Technology Organization and the Suppliers.
- Manage accurate reporting of IT service performance levels
- Build collaborative working relationships across Technology and the business
- Deliver key components for the service introduction processes
- Be responsible for identifying opportunities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the RMG IT services.
- Have the ability to create collaborative virtual teams across multiple suppliers to deliver high levels of service and availability
- Excellent track record of managing suppliers in reaching successful outcomes
- Have strong analytical capabilities and excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work with the technical staff from the Suppliers on a day-day basis.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of working in an ITIL compliant environment (ITIL qualified)
- Have experience in Service Management and Service Level Agreements
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org