Website Royal Mail
We have an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of this transformation, working as part of the critical engineering maintenance team at Royal Mail’s new, flagship parcel processing facility in Warrington, the North West Parcel Hub. The hub will have a processing capacity of over a million parcels per day and is the first of its kind within the business, leading the way in our transformation from being a letter led to a parcel led company.
- As the Maintenance Team Leader, you will be responsible for owning and leading the delivery of the plants maintenance plan along with maintenance operating procedures, co-ordinate system administration, deal with any engineering/automation issues, provide first line technical leadership and guidance to all engineer grades within the Mail Centre and act on behalf of the Plant Engineering Manager.
- Holds a recognized technical qualification at Level 3 NVQ/BTEC or higher in an engineering discipline.
- Ability to communicate effectively through written, oral and presentation mediums, working collaboratively with operational and non-technical colleagues
- Expert knowledge of supporting, developing and leading a maintenance engineering team, driving a safety culture and ensuring compliance and conformity to safety legislation.
- Comprehensive understanding of inventory stock control systems
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of owning, developing and delivering a maintenance strategy/plan integrating with, and maintaining through the use of a maintenance management system
- You will be experienced in the management and delivery of maintenance plans and operating procedures ensuring continuity of automation assets and maintenance management systems. Being performance driven, as well as a strong team player, you will be able to work autonomously, developing and guiding the engineering team and conducting performance reviews.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com