Website Royal Mail
Royal Mail has an exciting opportunity for a senior legal advisor to join our Competition and Regulation team. The role will provide the successful candidate with an unrivalled opportunity to work with and advise the business on all aspects of competition law, including merger control, competition litigation and postal regulation within Royal Mail Group (RMG).
- The position holder will ensure that all areas within RMG have a clear understanding of their regulatory and competition law obligations. This will involve working effectively with other parts of Legal and, occasionally, external legal support (though most work is carried out in-house) to provide commercial, pragmatic advice to help achieve the strategic commercial objectives of the business.
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a proactive approach to taking on new projects and challenges, and identifying opportunities to manage competition and regulatory risk within RMG
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial, pragmatic and practical approach to advising on legal issues
- Effective and proactive reporting to line manager and peers within Legal
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of dealing with EU/UK regulators on competition law and regulatory issues
- Previous experience advising in house on a range of competition law issues
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com