Website Royal Mail
You will help to process new candidates through our recruitment process, ensuring compliance checking of right to work documents and joining new candidates to our pay system.
- Working within our fast-paced Recruitment Services Team, you will deliver first class customer service and complete administrative tasks to the highest of standards.
- An enthusiastic self-starter, you’ll provide customers, colleagues and stakeholders alike with a friendly, engaging, and professional service. A confident communicator, you’ll have an excellent telephone manner and be adept at written communication. With excellent time management and organisational skills, you’ll have the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and changing priorities, whilst maintaining good attention to detail.
- High attention to detail
- Able to prioritise tasks to work within strict time deadlines
- Confident with new systems and general MS Office packages, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage effectively and professionally with customers, suppliers and colleagues
Qualification & Experience:
- You’ll have a good understanding of MS Office in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Looking to develop your career further, you’ll have a real interest in personal development and will take a proactive approach to continuous improvement.
- Experience working within HR or Recruitment
- Experience using Successfactors
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com