Website Royal Mail
The Business Cyber Security Manager is responsible for supporting both technology and non-technology (e.g. sales) initiatives by building security into every delivery. This hands-on role will lead the delivery and continual improvement of proactive and reactive support to Royal Mail. You will be responsible for the end-to-end internal and external Cyber Security customer journey and helping functions understand the Royal Mail Group risk appetite to manage their applications/services accordingly.
- Proactive engagement with business units to develop a pipeline of work and incorporate the security program into their roadmaps.
- Lead and support the development of a suite of Cyber Security patterns and standards.
- Responsible for driving remediation of vulnerabilities across the relevant technology teams, tracking through to remediation completion.
- Develop a prioritization and resourcing model that will flex with the changing demands of the business.
- Identify threats and risks and ensure that business units design and maintain products and services. Providing accurate, pragmatic and timely Cyber Security support.
- Lead the delivery and support of processes, policies, standards and patterns to support our agile ambitions.
- Develop and manage Cyber Security Advisory function that both meets and can adapt to the changing requirements of the business.
- Produce reporting to both demonstrate the volume of activity and the value provided to Royal Mail.
- Define the Cyber Security Awareness campaign content and metrics and demonstrate the effectiveness of awareness activities to senior stakeholders across the business.
- Able to take a pragmatic approach to Cyber Security by understanding and clearly articulating the risks.
- Strong Cyber Security knowledge (ideally from technical experience) is advantageous.
- Managing small to medium change projects.
- Strong Stakeholder Management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous Cyber Security Advisory experience is advantageous.
- Experience in leading and developing teams.
- Experience in advising on Cloud solutions.
- Experience in performing risk identification activities.
- Experience working in both an agile and non-agile environment.
- Experience supporting an Enterprise-wide Change programme is advantageous.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org