Website Rockwell Automation
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Rockwell Automation in Milwaukee, WI 2022
About the job
Rockwell Automation is the largest company in the world dedicated to industrial automation and information. Here, we connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to make the world more intelligent, more connected, and more productive. From improving the production of medicines that boost human health to reducing waste in an oil and gas plant, the work we do changes how we live.
We truly believe we are doing things never before possible. And we need the brightest minds to help make that happen – the makers, the forward thinkers, the problem solvers. That’s where you come in.
As a Product Security Test Engineering Intern, you will work alongside full time employees and industry professionals conducting penetration testing and evaluating security risks on a wide range of products including (embedded) software, hardware, wireless and cloud. Each intern has a dedicated mentor to help navigate Rockwell, make progress toward our goals, and remove daily blockers.
We’re bringing the Internet of Things (IoT) to the factory floor and Information Technology beyond just a help desk enabling exciting new possibilities for our software engineers. Intern activities may include penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, security test automation, security tool development/enhancement, and small design projects in areas such as
- Usability Enhancements
- Dev Security Ops
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Networks and Infrastructure
- Product Security Testing
- Cloud Engineering
- Power Electronics
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML)
- Data Science/Data Analytics
Rockwell will match your background and skills with your interests and our business needs such that each experience is unique. Additionally, there will be hosted activities and events intended to help you grow your network, develop your professional skills, and immerse yourself in our company culture.
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar from an accredited college or university
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future.
Technologies We Use
- Object-oriented designs using Python, C++, C#, Java, and other programming languages
- Desktop, cloud, and mobile platform software development using Windows and Linux
- TypeScript, Node.js, Angular framework, GraphQL, Kotlin
- Large, scalable distributed systems and/or SaaS solutions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7247.
Company: Rockwell Automation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Application Deadline: N/A