Website Robert Walters
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Robert Walters in Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
About Micromine Founded 36 years ago, Micromine is a leading provider of next generation technology for the global mineral resources industry. With 22 international offices, we are one of the world’s premier mining software companies, with our solutions used in more than 90 countries, including over 50 active mine sites and 3,000 diverse projects. An industry leader in intuitive mining software, the Product Strategy Manager will define, plan and monitor execution of all key drivers of the products success. About the Role: The Product Manager-Exploration will report directly to the Chief Strategy and Product Officer located in Micromine’s new Perth CBD headquarters. To succeed in this role, you must have an appetite for technology, mining and solving business problems with a level of comfort reporting and presenting to the senior leadership team and Board of Directors. About Origin: Micromine Origin equips exploration geologists with comprehensive, flexible and powerful tools to target and assess prospective regions more efficiently.
- Build the Exploration product strategy and translate to detailed road maps
- Design, document and model the offering of product and services for Origin, including defining product and service development road maps
- Responsible for the product’s vision, markets, customers and consumer segmentation, global market trends, competitive landscape and end-to-end offering to clients.
- Prepare the profit model, including pricing structure and level, quantify detailed financial impact to support budget modelling and tracking.
- Manage the translation of the product strategies and road maps into detailed release plans
- Define Origin’s product release plans and review release roll-out materials alignment with product strategy.
- Liaise with business stakeholder in marketing, sales support, legal and ensure alignment with budget with divisional and regional leaders
Key Requirements & Experience
- Expertise in exploration geology, including proficiency with mining software packages.
- Proven success with business / software product strategy and management
- Strong experience across the following domains: software product management, mining exploration, corporate strategy, software product pricing.
- Leadership and ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- A tertiary degree in Geology or a related discipline is mandatory
On Offer / Benefits
- New CBD office location
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continual growth mindset and internal / external personal development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements to balance work/home life
- Discounted private health insurance
- Free gym membership
If you are a suitably qualified for the Product Manager position and looking for the next step in your career, apply today or email Jodie Gillespie [email protected]
Company: Robert Walters
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A