Website Robert Walters
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Robert Walters in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
An international F&B manufacturer is seeking a Microbiologist to monitor and oversee the entire microbiological aspects of the in-process and finished products. In this job, you will report directly to the Quality System Manager.
About The Microbiologist Role
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring the microbiological aspects conform to the quality and hygiene specifications and driving continuous improvements.
- Ensure that the daily laboratory samples are analysed and quality testing is conducted appropriately
- Ensure the improvement of microbiological safety of existing processes, facilities and equipment and product formulations
- Drive standardised practice procedures and continuous improvement and capabilities
- Facilitate inventory management via SAP and controlling microbiological laboratory stock
- Evaluate the accuracy and precision of the analytical results, reviewing analytical methodology and compliance by following QCOM requirement
- Lead microbiology training and development programmes
- Coordinate microbiological and hygiene management activities to ensure compliance with quality and hygiene standard
- Provide technical support for internal and cross-functional stakeholders
- Ensure sustainability of excellence program such as 5s, PMS, Kaizen are practised and maintained
The be successful in this role, you will need to have extensive knowledge in quality standard and the ability to work effectively and co-operatively internally and externally.
- Degree in science (microbiology/food science/food technology) or equivalent discipline
- Three or more years of quality experience in QA within the food manufacturing environment handling microbiology
- Strong in microbiology laboratory skills such as aseptic technique, plating, etc.
- Familiar with ISO 9001, HACCP, GMP, Food Safety and Safety and Health
- Good in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and thorough
This company needs no introduction and is well established in its industry. The culture is great with an extremely low attrition rate. If you are confident and a self-starter, the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Microbiologist position.
Apply now or email me at [email protected] to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Company: Robert Walters
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Application Deadline: N/A