Website Robert Half
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Robert Half in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Our client a leading Dubai service based business is looking to recruit a Director of Business Improvement.
Analyze finance processes and workflows, policies, structures, ERP set-up and enhancements, data and reports to identify opportunities for improvement. Provide feedback based on analysis to showcase opportunities and ensure measures are taken to implement recommendations made. Drive the changes and report back on efficiency gains.
- Analysing and understanding the financial processes and systems currently in practice and designing the preferred ‘to be’ processes and systems.
- Identifying and providing the gap analysis on the implementation process and steps of the ‘to be’ processes.
- In review of the processes, policies and structures identifying and removing friction points caused by manual processes.
- Reconciling the finance culture with a clear understanding of how ERP systems work and creating this mindset within the function.
- Provide predications of FTE requirements on the short, medium and long term and be involved in seeing these requirements through.
- Creating agility within the function with focus on speed and accuracy of data capturing and reporting.
- Increase alignment of practices on the ground with financial strategy.
- Improved efficiency and effectiveness of finance teams.
- Provide written guidance and consultation to ensure recommendations are implemented.
- Own and drive these changes and report back on the efficiency gains such as productivity, ERP adoption, FTE’s, etc.
- Developing a Finance Control Tower
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior consultant role or similar
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or related quantitative discipline. Honors/ Masters preferable.
- CPA and or MB qualified advantageous.
- ERP Expert particularly in P2P, O2C and R2R
- Six Sigma Qualified or equivalent
- Analytical and Digital system thinker
- Dynamic and solution orientated
- Self-driven and goal orientated
- Influential and practical ability
- Scientific and process minded
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
Salary And Benefits
- Excellent package on offer including full family benefits
- Candidates not based in the UAE are encouraged to apply as relocation is provided.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: www.roberthalf.ae/privacy-statement
Company: Robert Half
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A