This Jobsfunter Listing is about Rivian in Irvine, CA 2022
About the job
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We are currently looking for a Payroll Specialist, Equity to come join our team. This is a remote role.
- You will develop and implement payroll processes.
- Own daily payroll equity processing operations using Workday. You will process equity transactions, perform routine audits and guarantee adherence with federal and state reporting requirements.
- Coordinate internally across People, Tax, and Equity teams to process and audit transactions of varying degrees of complexity.
- Support accurate biweekly payroll auditing and processing as well as provide backup support for employee inquiries to the Payroll team.
- You will maintain the audit process, procedures and compliance for equity and other relevant payroll items.
- You will partner directly with internal functions (People, People Systems, Tax, Equity)
- 5+ years of payroll administration experience
- 1+ years of experience with end-to-end Workday Payroll processing
- 1+ years of equity reporting (stock awards and options) and equity payroll processing
- Expert in Payroll reporting/compliance, especially tax compliance
- Knowledgeable in how mobility across states and countries impacts equity taxation
- Experience with W-2 review and auditing
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Comfortable identifying issues and proposing solutions
- Enjoy working with Employee population and partnering with other departments
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at [email protected].
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Application Deadline: N/A