Website River Island
This role is responsible for delivering a consistent and standout journey across our direct communications channels through working closely with our internal teams and strategic technology partners to drive click-rate and ultimately conversions. Activating campaigns and reporting on their successes and opportunities this role sits at the cornerstone of optimizing our email and app push comms channels.
- Understand the goals of personalization and segmentation from our wider customer teams and embraces technology to deliver this in the email and app push channels.
- Continual competitor analysis and understanding of the wider market performance of direct comms channels, such as the rise of personalization and automation.
- Support in email A/B testing, and in future testing ideas from the understanding of email performance and analysis.
- Reporting regularly on performance of all email and app metrics (daily/weekly/monthly).
- Work closely with the wider Operations team to maximize journey.
- Understand from the Content Execs to ensure full understanding of the brief and business objectives and can make appropriate recommendations between the design-handover to development.
- Maintain a full understanding of our backend systems and be a SME in how to use these technologies to full effect to optimize SL’s/PH’s/templating and CTA’s in line with the goals and objectives of the brief.
- Organized and detail-orientated
- Understanding of web analytics and key KPI’s in the email and app push channel.
- Strong communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of email marketing operations
- Experience of GA highly desirable.
Company: River Island
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org